Sunday, December 9, 2012


FAVORITE MODE OF TRANSPORTATION?
12-3-12

This is another one of those tricky questions which, upon first glance seem simple of delineation but which turn out to have some facets of interest.
Shall think about transportation from here to there? If I want to knock someone down, I choose to transport my fist to his (never her) chin) via a right cross. That mode provides the requisite amount of power with a high level of accuracy. Parenthetically, a right cross is especially useful if your opponent is left-handed, but don't ask why. If I want to provide some cash to the deserving poor (Never the undeserving, that would be, dare I say it, enabling the undeserving ones to continue their nefarious ways.) I prefer mailing it. That way, I don't have to confront their misery and they don't know who I am. And, that is a non-relationship I prefer not to interrupt.

If it is a matter of getting life saving medicine to my totally deserving child, Of course, I want a motorcycle on which to move swiftly and a road with no cars and especially with no police. Let it pass that I have never driven a motorcycle; I know that given the need I would master the machine. After all, I know how to ride a bike.

I suppose I should include transporting loving looks to my beloved, but that requires special knowledge of what sorts of looks impress her with that meaning. I started out with the movie version, how could I do otherwise, with wide open eyes and lips partially open. I had thought to add licking my lips, but reflection reminded me that women use that in a sexually come hither way. As I think about it, my loving looks are a mixture of slightly narrowed eyes to convey intensity and a slight nod of the head to convey sincerity. Oh, don't forget gazing soulfully into her eyes. I never could figure out the soulfully part, but she doesn't complain so I let sleeping meanings lie. Is there some clever double entendre in that last word? Pshaw!

From here to there also includes the body as in later I will want my body at Natural Foods. Don't expect me to walk, though it surely is possible given time and plenty of benches along the way and, oh yes, water. With plenty of water I suppose I would also need lavatories though further experimentation would help me understand how many. Considering this and that, you can imagine that a bike won't do, and motorcycle, well, it's noisy, so for moving around, so the good old all American, now antiquated Echo is my preference. (Wait, isn't it Japanese?)
There is still the matter from there to here. Now, I am not a demanding person, but I dislike sluggishness of delivery when I anticipate receiving my desire. After all, what gets delivered to me keeps me alive, I mean meds, or what is designed to enchant me. I was on spilkas (this roughly means on pins and needles) awaiting my mini ipad. The days slowly, very slowly if truth be told and it seemed a month, but honesty compels me to admit it took only the promised two weeks. Some fool said that perception is reality a truly stupid thing to assert . . . but in this case, he was right.

When a kid, report card time was pretty bad for me. Many of you know I was an indifferent scholar. I prayed the school administration would be slow and the PO even slower but the damned thing arrived in two days and received by my mother with a heavy sigh. And, you won't be surprised to know that from there to here includes a right cross to the chin, the slower the better and much slower is generally preferred.

There once was a fellow so needy
That what he wanted he wanted to come speedy.
He begged and he pleaded
To get fast what he needed
But his plans were most often superseded.

No comments: